These three free chapters will help you:
- Understand how and why to escape investment approaches based upon hunches, opinions, biases and other prominent causes of the Investor Behavior Penalty (IBP).
- Learn seven key insights, supported by specific evidence, that can guide your future investment approach – on your own or with a professional - in a solid way.
- Learn five components of EBI: 1) Asset Allocation, 2) Security Selection, 3) Trading & Rebalancing, 4) Tactical Adjustments and 5) Investment Review that offer a comprehensive framework for successful investing into the future.
- Learn why passive investing (with index funds or ETFs) has its role and can be augmented by select active management following a six-step EBI-based evaluation process.
- Learn how tactical adjustments, trading and rebalancing and review processes play a role in sound portfolio management.
- Gain key takeaways in the form of four negative findings (what to avoid) and five positive findings (what to pursue).
- Learn why we believe the optimal solution consists of a combination of Strength Based Wealth Management® (SBWM) and Evidence Based Investing (EBI).